Intero Foundation Grant Application
- NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR HOLIDAY SEASON GRANTS -
Program Guidelines & Application Procedures
Welcome to the Intero Real Estate Foundation grant application process. Please complete the application as outlined below and send it along with requested attachments or any questions to email@example.com.
To positively impact the well-being of children and the elderly/seniors in the communities we serve. To be a role model in the community by demonstrating good corporate citizenship and to enhance Intero Real Estate Services Inc.’s mission to have a positive impact on the people we serve.
Primary Areas of Focus
The Intero Real Estate Foundation seeks out organizations that make a lasting positive difference in people’s lives through education, development, and assistance, and whose primary focus is children and the elderly/seniors living in our communities.
Eligibility and Guidelines
The Intero Real Estate Foundation grant application process is by invitation only. Applicants will be asked to identify an Intero Real Estate agent or employee who has extended the invitation and champions the request on behalf of the nonprofit.
- The Intero Real Estate Foundation focuses its donations on organizations or projects that are locally based within the communities we serve in the California counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz.
- Funding is typically provided to smaller organizations where an Intero Real Estate Foundation donation can have a significant impact.
- Eligible organizations must be able to show that their services have a long-term positive impact on children’s and/or the elderly/senior’s lives.
Main funding priorities are:
- Education, development, counseling, and mentoring.
- Providing food, shelter and counseling.
- Education/training and care for children with life-altering disabilities.
• Organizations receiving Intero Real Estate Foundation funding in consecutive years may not be eligible to receive a grant.
Intero Real Estate Foundation contributions are not usually made to the following:
- Athletic programs or sporting events
- One time projects
- Pilot programs
- Human Services programs that simply maintain their clients’ conditions
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or national origin
- Professional associations, labor organizations, fraternal organizations, or social clubs
- Exhibition groups (precision marching groups, high school bands, or chorales, etc.)
- Underwriting of films, television, or advertising costs for an organization
- Reducing debts or past operating deficits
- Political or partisan organizations
- Research or studies
Silicon Valley Community Foundation staff conducts both a high level and very detailed review of applications to ensure eligibility and fit with Intero Real Estate Foundation guidelines. All short listed candidates are then reviewed by the Intero Real Estate Foundation Committee comprised of the Board of Directors and Agent Ambassadors.
Each organization will be notified by phone, email, or mail as to the outcome of their proposal.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this application process. We look forward to receiving your proposal. If you have any questions please contact our Intero Real Estate Foundation team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, we would like to thank you for your inquiry and commend you for the work you are doing in our communities.
Wishing you continued success,
The Intero Real Estate Foundation Team
After filling out the online contact form, to complete the application process please send the following documents together in one email to email@example.com .
List of documents to be sent as individual attachments:
1. Tax exempt letter with tax ID number- Current 501(c)(3)
2. Most recent audited financial report. If not applicable, two years of most recently filed 990 tax return
3. Current operating budget
4. Estimated project budget