Our 2018 grant round is by invitation only. A carefully reviewed group of organizations will be selected to apply. Please note, if not selected to apply for this round, we may have additional opportunities throughout the year for Intero funding which will be updated on this page. If you would like more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To positively impact the well-being of children and the elderly in the communities we serve. To be a role model in the community by demonstrating good corporate citizenship and to enhance Intero Real Estate Services Inc.’s mission to have a positive impact on the people we serve.
Primary Areas of Focus
The Intero Foundation seeks out organizations that make a lasting positive difference in people’s lives through education, development, and assistance, and whose primary focus is children and the elderly living in our communities.
Eligibility and Guidelines
The Intero Real Estate Foundation grant application process is by invitation only.
Program must serve communities within the California counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz. Organizations must have their 501(c)(3) tax exemption status. Eligible organizations must be able to show that their services have a long-term positive impact on children’s and/or the elderly/senior’s lives. Only two years of consecutive funding organizations that have received two years of consecutive funding must wait one year before reapplying.
Main funding priorities:
Children ages birth thru the teenage years:
1. Education, development, counseling, and mentoring.
2. Providing food, shelter and other basic human needs.
3. Education/training and care for children with life-altering disabilities.
1. Provide food, shelter, and other basic human needs
2. Health services
• Organizations receiving Intero Real Estate Foundation funding in consecutive years may not be eligible to receive a grant.
What we do not fund:
Intero Foundation contributions are not usually made to the following:
• Human Services programs that simply maintain their clients’ conditions
• Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or national origin
• Organizations whose primary mission is grant making or fundraising
• Multi year grant support requests
• Capital building funds, challenge grants, and matching grants
• Professional associations, labor organizations, fraternal organizations, or social clubs
• Reducing debts or past operating deficits
• Political or partisan organizations
• Research and pilot projects/programs or studies
• Programs such as athletic programs, sporting events, competition or tournaments, conferences/seminars, festivals, field trips, fundraisers, pilot programs, films
If you have any questions please contact our Intero Foundation team at email@example.com.